Thursday, June 18, 2009

New 2012 trailer!

First we were given


This was long ago. Intrigued, I searched 2012 on the googlebox and then decided I was very excited for this film. Vexcited.

Now finally we've been given


and I was reminded that John Cusack is in it. This pleases me greatly.
2012 will be out in November and you can bet I'll actually fork out the money to see it as soon as it comes out, rather than hanging around waiting for the Prince Charles to show it.

In other news, I saw Drag Me To Hell a week or so ago and it is hilarious and great. See it! Also, I only found out after watching it that Sam Raimi is making the Evil Dead series a tetralogy! BIG news. But that baby isn't out 'til 2011 so we can forget about that for now and avoid stressing over whether it will disappoint or not.

Apologies to Lazy for repeatedly ruining our pleasant dynamic by insisting on crossing the board to talk about films! Music update soon I promise.

-Tubs

Lazy: It's fine, I don't mind, especially when it's as epic as this film. John Cusack you sly dog! I'd write some stuff about music, but we all know that I'm tone deaf, so my opinion really doesn't matter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment